Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Praise the Lord-Hallelujah!(a light shine downs from heaven)

MY FALL SEMESTER IS DONE!!!! This definitely was my day from hell...well the beginning. My day started out at 8am with a 12 page Grammar final. If that doesn't sound fun...well it wasn't so that's why. But my Grammar prof gave us candy canes before our test, so that half way through that hell we could poke our eyeballs out with them. After that, I had to attend about an hour in my drama class-cause the final was cancelled thanks to the power of a student's voice-and I was instantly made aware of how socially handicap Simpson kids are. When asked what fun thing we would be doing this one particular girl who should have kept this embaressing moment to herself said"I'll probably be finishing my Civil War Ball Gown." Now you might be asking yourself why in the world would someone do this-because that is what I thought. She explained that she wanted to be prepared in case she one day was in a re-enactment or maybe one day if they make a time machine and by chance she is invited to a ball-she will be prepared. She didn't say the last part, I made that up. After that I had a 4 page front and back Shakespeare final, and after that an 8 page front and back C.S. Lewis final. So needless to say...my hands hurt real bad after all this. But to bring joy back to my day, we had our annual Refuge leader appreciation dinner tonight at Yuet(?)Bistro. So yummy. After me and Ericka went shopping and then watched some Elf cause everyone else went to see Narnia. Well, I better get to bed I'm exercising with Ericka in the a.m and then I have a meeting at the church! Have a beautiful day you beautiful people! Oh you should all check out this awesome website that my Russian students made...it makes me smile---http://exchange.unifree.ru/

No comments: