Monday, December 15, 2008

An Early Christmas Present...(This is for you Lauren)




She's Back!!! And better than ever. Try as you may to hate her...you know you can't get that "Womanizer" tune out of your head. And have you heard "Circus"? I die!!! I'm so proud of Brit right now. She seems to really be picking up the pieces. Even good ol' Brit can admit that she has made some mistakes though(some? understatement!). On her documentary on MTV, she even stated "I'm a smart person, what was I thinking?!?!"
If anyone can give us a killer comeback...it's gonna be Ms. Spears! Through all of her crazy marriages, mishaps with children, head shaving, public lack of panty flashing, she still seems to be able to return with a vengeance to our radios and arenas. I will definitely admit that her live performances have been underwhelming lately, but I'm sure that she's just scared. She's faced a lot of scrutiny from critics and fans. Don't worry Brit...it's okay! I mean...how many mothers of two have you seen that look like and dance like Brit? I'm guessing, not many.
I'm sure within a few months, she'll do something shameful that will leave us all gasping. But for now, I'm gonna celebrate her in her success and support my pal Brit.

1 comment:

noah! said...

britney is dumb.